I spend my days snuggling sweet little ones. If you would have asked me three years ago if I would be living my dream, I would have tearfully told you I so wish I could but there's no way I can do that. Cue my husband and one of my greatest friends that pushed me HARD to follow my dreams. I'm so thankful every single day for this life and having the opportunity to do what I absolutely LOVE.
Totally cliche, right?? But the truth is, there is so much to the person behind the lens. Like - I'm one of "those" moms that is completely obsessed with being around her kids. Even when they drive me completely crazy. I have survived boy hood. Yes, I say survived. And if any of you parents out there have multiple boys you probably know exactly what I mean. I survived and have come out on the other side with a clear mind of life and everything that I love about it <3 Nothing makes me happier than to capture those amazing memories that disappear too quickly.
Some Completely Random Facts About Me:
1. Since I have two boy children, all my animals need to be girls! ;) I have a BIG dog baby, Luna, and two cats - Lilly & Ava
2. I'm obsessed with good smells. Two of my faves: fabric softener and Bath & Body Works candles. Particularly the fall and winter scents
3. I use entirely too many exclamation points and smiley face emojis.
4. I LOVE a good rainy day.
5. If I could live in pajamas I totally would.
6. I drink entirely too many Starbucks Iced Coffees and Diet Dr. Peppers.
7. My lucky number is 7 :)
8. What's on my playlist? Well. If you asked my husband he would tell you I'm listening to weird music. A year or two ago I started listening to Imagine Dragons radio on Pandora and stumbled upon more and more music I love, including Mumford and Sons, Atlas, Lumineers, Radical Face etc. A lot of the bands are folk rock, which I had never heard of before. But give it a listen and see for yourself! I'm pretty obsessed.
9. I have become addicted to doing laundry in this past year. I love sitting and folding clothes and just having moments to think while listening to my "weird" music ;) And don't even get me started on matching socks - I think after years of straight insanity from toddler boy life, I'm now loving feeling like I'm pulling my life together, even by the tiniest pieces of matching those socks my boys are determined to lose. Now, dishes, on the other hand - LOATHE.